Gilaad V. Cohen
Co-Founder and Co-Owner of Crossfit Newton and KOR Personal Training
– 14 years as a personal trainer
– Jr olympics (worked with swimmers)
– Pro sports teams(phoenix suns and San Fransisco Giants)
– Valley of the sun habilitation center(provided services to adults with developmental disabilities whose primary disabilities were mental retardation and traumatic brain injuries)
– Owner of KOR Personal Training wellesley, MA(worked with everyone ranging from kids with aspergers syndrome to elite athletes)
– Owner CrossFit Newton (bringing elite fitness to Newton, MA)
– NSCA certified
– CrossFit level 1
– LMT (liscensed massage therapist)
– BS exercise science
– Associates in massage therapy
Gil studied martial arts through his childhood to the age of 20. He says, at times he was amazed at the limits your body can be pushed to and how it adapts.
His training experience includes working with pro-athletes, Jr. Olympic athletes, Mixed Martial Artists, Kids with asperger’s syndrome and people who just want to get into amazing shape.
He believes that you decide your potential. Gil says, “I have seen people accomplish things I thought to be impossible.”
“Impossible means different things for different people, the harder you try the more the impossible becomes possible.”
The choice is yours!
Co-Founder and Co-Owner of CrossFit Newton
Jodie has been a full-time Biology and Anatomy & Physiology Teacher at Newton North High School for 10 years. Jodie has been a competitive fitness and figure athlete since 1999 and holds several titles regionally and nationally. Previously, she was a competitive triathlete. She has a 13 year old son, Charlie and a 2 year old, girl, Olivia.
Jodie is currently in the best shape of her life, post second baby, completely because of CrossFit training. “CrossFit just works, hands down, for busy athletes that want to get it done in the gym! I have been working out my entire life and spent countless hours doing cardio and traditional workouts. Nothing gives results like CrossFit, whether in athletic performance, building athletic physiques, and/or feeling super healthy. CrossFit is the future of fitness! I’m so psyched to share it with all of you!”
crossfit level 1