Well, I sure learned a LOT at that throwdown!!! Here’s the top ten list:
1. TAPE UP ALL YOUR HANDS…even if u think u don’t need it!
2. So what if your hands are bleeding?…Endorphins kick in after a few minutes!
3. CrossFit Girls are INSANE!!!
4. It’s very hard to SPRINT after doing three 215lb deadlifts!
5. Bring cooked sweet potatoes if you want to fit in 😛
6. Grayson yelling at you is just as effective at a throwdown as it is at CFN!
7. Don’t try ANY new techniques that the other girls are doing AT THE THROWDOWN…wait to get back to CFN!
8. Rowing with a 20 lb weight vest on is harder than it sounds.
9. Ben B. from CFNE always throws in a curveball when you least expect it!
10. CrossFit Newton is the BEST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!! I held my own with this crew…mighty impressive…thanks Gil and John!