There will be some changes happening in the next couple of weeks. These are all to make your experience better here at the gym, so please bear with us.
- Wiping equipment down – After You use any med ball, matt or bar, please wipe it down before putting it away.
- Putting equipment away – We are going to make sure we put all equipment away after each class(including rowers, and bikes) to make sure everything is ready for the next class to start. We want to make sure everything is organized and stays that way.
- Anyone doing something other than what is programmed that day will try to make sure they are over by the small pull-up rig. The rig will be gone in the next couple weeks, so there will be much more space there.
- If you see someone new in class or someone you haven’t met before, make sure you introduce yourself and say hello. We don’t want anyone feeling like they are alone 🙂
A. Muscle-Up Progression:
complete the reps in each movement and go through it a few times
1. Ring Pull-Up or Banded Ring pull-up – 2-3 reps(sitting on the band)
2. Banded Muscle-Up Transition – 2-3 reps(Sitting on a band)
3. Ring Dip – 3-5 reps(you may use a band if needed)
If you already can do Muscle-Ups work on your proficiency. Keep legs together, make sure you don’t bend your knees on the back swing. lead with the toes on the upswing. Bring the rings towards your hips. Pull through your transition. not looking for a ton of reps, just looking for some work on technique.
B. “Super Troopers”
Run 400 Meters
30 Wall Balls
7-10 Ring Muscle-Ups(10 Bar)
Scale to 14 Chest to Bars or 14 Pull-Ups(you may use a band) or 14 Ring Rows
Single Arm KB Rows – 8-8-8-8; 3 sec eccentric on each rep
Ring Dips – Accumulate 20-30, if 30 is easy do as tempo, 3 sec pause at the top 3 sec eccentric and 3 sec pause at bottom
A. Clean – Technique work
B. “Teen Titens
21 Power Cleans@60%
15 Power Cleans@70%
9 Power Cleans@80%
Clean Deadlift – 3-3-3-3@90%
Powell Raises – 10 x 3 sets
Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk – 3+2+1 x 5; increase load
Tempo Back Squat – Heavy 5, Heavy Single
21 Cal Bike
14 Renegade Rows@45/30
Tempo Bulgarian Squats – 8-8-8, 3 sec eccentric on each rep
Renegade Rows – 14 x 3 Sets
Bike – :30 Sec
Row – :30 Sec
KBS – 10-15 reps
For the bike and row establish a number of calories and try to hit it each time you get on. Don’t go 100% but stay close to about 90% if you can.
A. Skill Practice – Rope Climbs, Legless Climbs, or Double Unders
B. “Grenades and Grenadine”
30 Single Arm Overhead Reverse Lunges@53/35 KB or 50/35 DB)
15 Toes to Bar
60 Double Unders
Hollow Rock – Tabata Style
Farmers Carry – 100 Meters x 3